We can not choose where we must be born, nor predict the events that occur in our lives. But everyone especially children and young people should feel loved, as an integral part of society, not rejected.
For this reason, the Action for the Development of Youth (ADJ) in its determination to contribute to the MDGs Millennium Goals for Development launched its program of support for orphans and sick children in hospitals called
"YOU ARE NOT ALONE"
This program will be held days of celebration in orphanages and hospitals for children and the delivery of donations.
PRESENTATION OF THE ASSOCIATION (A.D.J.)
The Action for the Development of Youth (ADJ) is an apolitical, non-profit created on 14 September 2008 by a group of young Togolese. It aims to contribute to the promotion, development, and integration of youth in our society.
It consists of an Executive Board of seven (07) members. This office is renewable every four (04) years by a vote of its members.
It aims to:
- Promote the education of youth,
- Encouraging young people to have a culture of excellence,
- Encourage a greater understanding of youth in the economic development process in Togo
- Contribute to promoting the rights of children, women and elderly
- Encourage self-employment among youth
Registered at the Ministry of Territorial Administration, Decentralization and Local Authorities as No. 3773 on 31 October 2008.
GOAL OF THE PROJECT
04/04/2009 1st visit to the orphanage: Foundation King Mensah (workshop games, awareness about STDs and maintenance of children on the importance of school) bags of rice, oil cans, bags corn, sacks of cassava flour, clothes, boxes of sugar, candy, cookies and toys, mattresses and blankets.
Foundation KING MENSAH to Agbodrafo (P / Lakes)
11/04/2009: Visit the Regional Hospital Center Tsévié (maintenance of parents on family planning and the importance of breastfeeding; awareness on STDs) bags of rice, oil cans, sacks of corn, sacks of flour cassava, clothes, boxes of sugar, sweets, biscuits, toys, mattresses and blankets. CHR to TSEVIE (P / Zio)
18/04/2009 Visit to the Orphanage of the Sisters of Providence of Kouvé
25/04/2009 Visit Hospital Vogan
(Eli AZIAKOR Tel: 0236366)
Head of Marketing and External Relations
(AHODO Yram Tel: 9523867)
Responsible for the execution of the project
(Hervé Yimeli tsifo Tel: 9768019)
(N'TSOUKPO Dodji Tel: 9625930)
(AZIAKOR Kékéli Tel: 0236367)
Head of Communication
KPOLEWOGBO Kodjovi Tel: 0848200)
DETAIL OF BUDGET ESTIMATES
No Topics Quantity Price Amount
01 Rice ( 50 kg) 05 x 4 25000 500000
02 oil ( 20 liters) 03 x 4 18000 216000
03 Maize ( 50 kg) 02 x 4 22000 176000
04 manioc flour 02 x 4 15000 120000
05 Sugar St Louis 02 x 4 18000 144000
06 Matelas(one place)05 x 4 15000 300000
07 10 x 07 Blankets 4 2000 80,000
08 Bonus for outreach 02 x 4 5000 40,000
09 Manufacture of T-shirts 150 2,000 300,000
10 Confection 10 caps 100 1,500 150,000
11 Banners 04 15000 60000
12 Clothing 700,000 Package
13 Travel Package 250,000 members
14 Candies and biscuits 130,000 Package
15 Package 150,000 Toys
16 Photo-Video Feature Package 130000
17 PA Package 120000
18 Opening Ceremony Package 200000
Grand Total 3,766,000 We need your help for all nature to realize this human project
A.D.J. contribution 500,000
Need Project 3,266,000
We need your help for all nature to realize this human project
Where you are, black or white, red or green
- Contribute to the social integration of more than 200 young orphans and needy through awareness of their contribution to national development,
- Support nearly 300 sick children to health centers by providing food and essential goods,
- Educate women more than 300 mothers on the benefits of breast milk and the importance of family planning,
- Bringing women mothers, orphans and needy young people to change behavior through awareness on STDs
- Through the commitment of the Action for the Development of Youth (ADJ) to support the needy, educate other people or organizations to do likewise.
Chairman of Organizing Committee : (maintenance of parents on family planning and the importance of breastfeeding; awareness on STDs) bags of rice, oil cans, sacks of corn , sacks of cassava flour, clothes, boxes of sugar, sweets, biscuits, toys, mattresses and blankets. Hospital Vogan (P / Vo)
Donations will be made up of foods such as:
- Bags of rice
- The oil cans
- Bags of maize
- Sacks of cassava (gari)
- Boxes of sugar
- Blankets (workshop games, awareness about STDs and maintenance of children on the importance of school) bags of rice, cans of oil, bags of corn, sacks of cassava flour, clothes, boxes of sugar, sweets, biscuits, toys, mattresses and blankets.
Orphanage of the Sisters of Providence of Kouvé (P / Yoto)
The Action for the Development of Youth (ADJ) wants this project by sending a message of support to orphans and the needy by giving them courage to face the situation where they are.
Through this gesture, the Action for the Development of Youth (ADJ) wants:
- Contribute to the development of orphans and needy children.
- Assist in development of children
- They provide psychological health
- To facilitate their integration into society
- Gather all Togolese around youth.
- Young people need
- Women mothers.
We say that "Young people are the spearhead of the nation" then the question that arises is whether this statement applies to all children?
Or only some? This question leads us to consider our vision and our behavior towards a group of children (orphans and needy)
The project will run for four weekends starting from April 04 to 25 and will include:
In an initial plan to visit the sick children of two (02) health centers, namely: CHR of Tsévié (Zio Prefecture) and the Hospital Vogan (Vo Prefecture)
- Maintenance of parents on family planning and the importance of breastfeeding
- Awareness on STDs
- Delivery of gifts
In a second plan, (ADJ) is the bedsides of orphans in orphanages 2 namely King Mensah Foundation to Agbodrafo (Prefecture of Lakes) and the Orphanage of the Sisters of Providence of Kouvé (Yoto Prefecture) where activities will be little more dense and will last a whole day.
- Organization of workshops games (cards, stories and jokes etc.).
- Maintenance and encouragement to children through testimony and other
- Delivery of gifts
- Awareness about STDs and the importance of school today.
It should be noted that the project will run over a period of four (04) weekend with a realization every Saturday until the end of April.
CALENDAR OF COURSE PROJECT
Date action to distribute food beneficiary Center
28/03/2009 : Opening Ceremony
- Relais de la Commune Tsévié
BACKGROUND AND RATIONALE